Do you have a job opening you’d like to fill? Use the form at the bottom of this page to submit a listing.
Posts will remain online for 30 days. If the position has not been filled, feel free to resubmit!
Area Employment Opportunity Listings
Sales Associate Part-Time
Company or Business: Fastenal
Job Requirements & Responsibilities: Apply online at Fastenal.com. Working as Part-Time Sales Associate PT, you will have the opportunity to balance formal training with real-world experience running a branch and working with customers. It’s a great way to learn the ropes of our fast-paced industry and potentially transition into a full-time sales position. Fastenal Company is currently seeking candidates for a part-time Sales Associate PT position at our branch located at 764 Washington St. Suite A, Saint Marys, PA 15857. APPLY ONLINE AT FASTENAL.COM
RESPONSIBILITIES:The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with sales and customer service
• Managing inventory Placing and fulfilling orders
• Performing local sales calls and deliveries with a company vehicle
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:The following skills and qualifications are required for this position: • • 18 years of age or over
• A valid driver’s license and the ability to meet our driving record requirements
• Possess or are working towards a degree in Business/Marketing OR have equivalent industry experience and knowledge of the local market
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Possess strong computer skills and math aptitude
• Exhibit strong aptitude for sales and desire to earn salary plus commission after the training period
• Highly motivated, self-directed, and customer service oriented
• Demonstrate our core values of ambition, innovation, integrity and teamwork
• Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 75lbs
• Ability to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam ONLY).
Contact Information: Fastenal.com 814-781-1152
date posted: 3/13/18
Certified Veterinary Technician
Company or Business: Dog Cat Enterprises, Inc.
Job Description: At Elk County Veterinary Clinic it is our commitment to provide our staff with a positive culture while working in a team environment that allows for professional growth opportunities while providing excellent service and care to our clients and patients. We hope you will consider becoming a member of our team!
Roles & Responsibilities
• Enjoys working with animals.
• Can stay calm and efficient during a medical crisis.
• Well-spoken and approaches his/her job duties in a mature nature.
• Maintains a clean and professional appearance.
• Can support and be part of a team; works well with all levels of hospital staff.
• Has excellent client communication skills.
• Lifting, and carrying over 40 lbs. required.
• Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time.
• May be exposed to unpleasant odors, noises and animal feces.
• May be exposed to bites, scratches, and contagious diseases.
Licensed Veterinary Technician job role includes but not limited to (under direct Veterinary Supervision):
• Administer anesthesia, IV sedation, induction, intubation, maintenance and recovery
• Perform dental prophylaxis
• Perform diagnostic imaging
• Perform IV catheterization
• Administer immunizations
• Administer medications, and treatments prescribed by a Veterinarian.
• Surgical assistant
• Assist with appointments
• Perform laboratory test-collect blood, stool, urine, or tissue for testing.
• Assist with euthanasia for seriously injured or ill animals.
• Perform laser therapy upon completion of training program.
• Animal restraint
• Admitting/Discharging Patients
• Trim Nails
• Express Anal Glands
• Remove Sutures
• Provide basic education on animal care nutrition, and medical conditions.
• Maintain medical records in accordance to hospital policy.
• Maintain prescription label requirements in accordance to hospital policy.
• Feed, walk, and bathe animals when applicable
• Answer phones as needed
• Schedule appointments
• Perform a physical exam
• One week day on-call after hours
• Weekend rotation on-call (about once a month)
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Minimum Associate Degree from an accredited Veterinary Technician School.* If currently licensed must be able to show proof of PA state license.* * Legal resident of the U.S.*
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
date posted: 3/1 /18
Certified Peer Specialist
Company or Business: CenClear
Job Description: CenClear is looking for Certified Peer Specialists (CPS) in the St. Mary’s area. CenClear is looking for applicants that already have CPS certification, or CenClear will also provide training for you to become certified. If you like working with people and are looking for flexible hours, contact CenClear today!
General Description of Duties
A CPS is a supportive advocate who assists adults with a mental health diagnosis in keeping on their path to recovery. A CPS will share their own experiences and will help others to find inner strength and hope. A CPS will help others to set goals for themselves and then will help others to reach these self-directed goals. A CPS will also help others to find supports within their own community.
• Must have a mental health diagnosis at least 1 year
• Must be at least the age of 18
• Must have worked or volunteered 12 months out of the past 3 years
• Must have access to transportation• Must have a high school diploma, GED, or higher degree
Must obtain the following Clearances:
• PA Criminal Record (State Police)- https://epatch.state.pa.us
• Child Abuse History Check- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
• FBI Clearance- PA Department of Human Services – https://uenroll.identogo.com
• Mandated Reporting Certificate-free-www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
Specific Description of Duties
• Facilitates assistance in accessing various community resources (education, housing, transportation, recovery supports, etc.).
• Offers referrals to treatment services when necessary.
• Provides guidance throughout the recovery process.
• Helps client with developing an Individual Recovery Plan.
• Offers support and advocacy related to obstacles that are often encountered during the recovery process.
• Assists participants in acquiring self-care skills such as budgeting, shopping, cooking, housekeeping, interview skills, etc.
• Introduces and engages participants in community resources.
• Assists participants to advocate for themselves throughout the recovery process.
• Attends trainings as identified for the position, target population and individual need for professional growth.
• Ability to reach overhead.
• Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
• Bend to reach objects from the floor.
• Climb stairs.
• Stand for extended periods of time with reasonable breaks.
• Sit for extended period of time with reasonable breaks.
• Operate office machines.
• Vision and hearing within normal limits.
• Mileage is reimbursed on a monthly basis
Contact Information: Resume@cenclear.org or apply at www.cenclear.org
date posted: 2/16/18